Straight Guy Model Directory

Slideshow Image 1
Straight Guys Masturbating

Do most guys jerk off in shower at gym?

A Potpourri of Masturbation

Moderator: zipgun

Do most guys jerk off in shower at gym?

Postby unitedfit » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:13 pm

I'm striaght and have noticed alot of my friends who shower at the gym stay in alot longer and when getting dressed look as if they may of been hard. Is it ok to jerk off in shower at the gym? The showers are private wnat to know what the norm is. Thanks
unitedfit

Postby Ryan30 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:21 pm

I'm sure they do. I'm also sure they pee in the shower as well. It's just one of those things that I try not to think about while I'm showering at the gym. If we knew all of what went on in the stall before us, I'm sure no one would shower at the gym. Sometimes ignorance really is bliss!
Ryan30

Postby billythesailor » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:22 pm

If you are straight, why you looking at some guys dick???
just wondering
billythesailor

Postby Ryan30 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:05 pm

I'm str8 and I look at other guys dicks in the locker room. I think all guys look, str8, gay, bi, other. I just assumed this was natural and everyone did it.
Ryan30

Jerkin' in The Shower

Postby BonerToner07 » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:16 am

I'm sure the answer to this is just like several other answers. At some point I'm sure a large percentage of guys have jerked off in a shower. Maybe at a gym, maybe at home, in a hotel, as an overnight guest with friends or relatives. Who cares? What's hot is if they are doing it for others to see or in hopes of getting caught! I sure enjoy watching as much as jacking for show. I have definitely jerked off in locker rooms and gym showers. Steam rooms and dry saunas too! I love it and have no intent to stop any time soon! If you see me doing it, I'm hoping to hook up for even more fun. :o
BonerToner07

Return to Just Chattin'